Rhythmandwords

Banter on Tulips and a Tribe Called Quest, Jay-Z and John Coltrane, Outkast and Othello.

6.20.2006

Living my life...

"Like it's golden... golden..."

So I'm waiting to hear back from my colleague about the editing job. Turns out the person who has it now isn't sure if she wants to leave completely or stay and work part-time. In the meantime, I have definitely secured my spot for law school. Struggled with the decision and with what school (paralysis by analysis strikes again! Lol), but I feel comfortable in it.

Earlier this week, I just got my first freelance piece for a mag I've always wanted to write for. So excited, as a writing M. Elle is a happy M.Elle. And aside from pining away for a car that I can't yet afford and abiding by an... eek... budget until I get paid (in peanuts) next week, life is grand -- really grand.

Isn't it really nice when you just be in the moment? When you can just sit and take time to be thankful for all the wonderful people (friends, family, sorors) and opportunities God puts in your path? I am totally in that moment now. Totally blessed. Totally thankful.

*smile*

2 Comments:

At June 21, 2006 5:33 PM , Blogger Another Conflict Theorist said...

Congrats!!

I was wondering how things were going.

 
At June 22, 2006 10:37 AM , Blogger Maverick said...

I second that congratulations...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home