Rhythmandwords

Banter on Tulips and a Tribe Called Quest, Jay-Z and John Coltrane, Outkast and Othello.

6.24.2005

Hateration...Hollaration

Now playing: The Roots, "Silent Treatment"
*clearing my throat* So, after all of my urging on of the Pistons, wishing ill to Robert Horry and casting aspersions about the misplacement of melanin on Duncan vs. "Man Up" Manu... I must concede and demurely express my congratulations to the snores... I mean, the Spurs of San Antonio for winning the NBA Championship. Gladly, I missed the silver and black confetti, as yours truly, after all of my anticipation found herself asleep...ahem, clean knocked out as the fourth quarter began. *Shaking my head* It's seems just as well that my body was telling me, to paraphrase the oh so fine Mr. Christopher Williams, "Don't wake me, I dreamin'." As to the various haters far and wide who seek to rub in the defeat, you get the uh, silent treatment. Actually -- two words: next year. Okay, a few more: we'll still take ANYBODY in an alley fight! LOL Where ya at Ben?! Rasheed? Shoot... Ricky will get down with his mask on and L'il Tay can throw a mean bony elbow.

2 Comments:

At June 25, 2005 9:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

lol... you're funny...

i don't like horry either (since lakers fame, for me), but i have this internal soft spot for ducan (i can't help it).

i love hamilton though; the wizards really lost out on him.

 
At July 14, 2005 10:37 PM , Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

Blame Larry Brown for turning himself into the story and turning the NBA finals into a sideshow!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home