Rhythmandwords

Banter on Tulips and a Tribe Called Quest, Jay-Z and John Coltrane, Outkast and Othello.

6.27.2005

Miss Cleo says...

That I'm taking the lazy way out yet again (funny how this overachiever deal doesn't at all translate to my blogging.) I think this "How Do Your Friends See You" quiz is true, except for the fussy part (totally not me, I tend to go with the flow, unless of course, I perceive a nincompoop to be running the show. In that case, I will revert with a quickness to doing things my way, like Sinatra and Jay-Z *smile*. Also, I'm more laid back than this suggests (it helps that I have Stevie, Kweli, The Roots and E. Badu on regular rotation.) Most importantly, M. Elle does take risks...ahem, when she has reasoned out all things in advance and has decided that adverse affects will be minimal. Negative residuals of this personality: a usual state of "paralysis by analysis", with major career/life decision-making on pause while "pro-con" lists are made and remade and 50 friends are consulted by phone. Thank God for cellies *smile* Positive aspects: People always turn to me for advice because of my gut insticts (which are oddly right about 98 percent of the time. *shrugs*) My people know I love to laugh. But, you'll never spot me hanging from any chandeliers like a newly emancipated porchmonkey under a haze of debauchery. My mother did not a common woman raiseth. LOL

Slow and Steady
Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy.
They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder.
It'd really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment.
They expect you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then usually decide against it.

2 Comments:

At June 27, 2005 6:15 PM , Blogger Mahogany Elle said...

Well, hello sawruh :) Finished with your Pistons hateration are you LOL? This quiz can be found on the blogthings site. Not linked b/c i'm not into free pubbing, unless, of course, it's for a fellow scribe. Toodles!

 
At June 29, 2005 11:42 PM , Blogger SunsyneSmile05 said...

See I got the same result when I took it! I personally don't think either one of us is that bad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home