Rhythmandwords

Banter on Tulips and a Tribe Called Quest, Jay-Z and John Coltrane, Outkast and Othello.

3.17.2006

I am...

I am: a writer
I have been: broke
I will be: successful (making progress, but so much more to do. Lol)
I see: my computer screen
I'm listening to: "Nights Over Egypt," The Jones Girls
I'm drinking: Blackberry SoBe Life Water (a.k.a. bootleg Vitamin Water)
I had: oatmeal and peaches for breakfast
I'm working on: a story that never ever ends. (Like that song from "Lamp Chop's Play Along")
I'm thinking about: how to quietly tunnel out of here from under my desk. *whispering* "Ole Man Rivah, He just keep sailin' alllllong"
I'm planning to over the weekend: get my "hurr did" at the Dominican shop, attend a sorority tea
I need: an elliptical machine in my house (won't give me an excuse not to hit the gym.)
I don't need: stress or high blood pressure (luckily don't have either... right now)
I like: anything old school (music, fashion, T.V. "Can I get a shout out for "Good TImes"?)
I'm good at: coming up with logical solutions to problems
I'm bad at: being on time
I'm cheering for: The Blue Devils to take the tourney
I secretly like: the argyle print on the Tarheel's uniforms.
I'm: gone!!

4 Comments:

At March 21, 2006 12:48 PM , Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

your hair is gorgeous...

 
At March 21, 2006 1:37 PM , Blogger Maverick said...

Every time you mention what music you are listening to, I feel like reaching through the computer screen to give you a high five. We need to get up on music at some point in time...

 
At March 21, 2006 2:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOBODY LIKES DUKE!! THEY SUCK! AND WILL PUT MONEY ON THEM LOSING ANY DAY! But I still love you--saba

 
At March 28, 2006 12:09 AM , Blogger ManNMotion said...

Hey, how are you. You left a comment on my blog about a year ago so I thought I'd stop by.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home